.

.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Olivia's Baptism

My niece, Olivia, was baptized this month and we met up with the entire Pendleton clan in Wyoming to be there for it. It was a quick trip, but the drive felt short (only 9 hours!) and we maximized every minute there. On the way home we drove through Billings to see Eric and Kristy's new stomping grounds. Montana and Eastern Idaho have some of the most beautiful scenery in the country, if you ask me. The drive home was absolutely breathtaking.


I haven't been taking many portraits lately, but Amy asked me to sneak a couple of Olivia and I was thrilled to dust off my camera and train it on such a lovely subject. What a doll she is! Olivia is as beautiful inside as out. I am so proud of this cute little princess band the sweet, generous, kind young lady she is growing into. It's crazy to think our first trip to Wyoming was 8 years ago for her blessing!


I have to take a moment to talk about these three. Savannah, Olivia, and Avery are peas in a pod. When we get together for family functions, they are absolutely inseparable and when the time comes to leave, Savannah is a crying mess for at least several hours. They are the sweetest friends and playmates, and I know they will be a support system for each other through the trying teenage years and beyond. I love all three of these girls to pieces and have to stop now before I cry on my keyboard!


0 comments: