Friday, October 25, 2013

Stop growing!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I am in a panic. Every night I sit and stare at this little guy and will him to stop aging. But every morning he wakes up older than the night before, and a little bit bigger, too. I just put half of his 0-3 month sleepers away in storage, and pulled out some of the 3-6 month clothes. I had to exchange the sweater I bought for his blessing because he outgrew it and we still haven't gotten around to blessing him yet. Enough already! Sawyer Lynn Pendleton, I forbid you from getting any bigger!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Did you notice the spit up marks on this gray shirt? We have a spitter on our hands, just like his older brother. This kid is pretty much always wet. If possible, I burp him outside or over the sink and skip the burp cloth altogether. It cuts down on laundry. :) I guess if he has to grow up, at least this is one thing I won't miss.

1 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Ummm,....do you know how cute he is? I'm so glad I got to see him in person, he didn't disappoint.